Manage Extensions goes to Manage Products instead

Cpup

Hi,

When I click on Manage Extensions, it seems to go to manage Products instead. I've not had this problem before?

I'm still using 6.2.9 for this website as it's been customised to sell multiple digital products.

Hover the mouse over the Manage Extensions link. The browser should show at the bottom the page the link points to. Make a note of this address.

Then, click that link. Does the web address at the top of the browser window match?

http://www.mystore.com/admin.php?_g=plugins

Please be more specific about what you see when you end up at a place where you are "managing products" (instead of managing extensions).

Does the page look the same as when you click "Products" in the Navigation panel? (Should see a list of the Inventory.)

Could it possibly be that the filenames (or contents) of the administration source scripts "plugins.index.inc.php" and "products.index.inc.php" got changed?

Yes it's the same. I click on manage extensions and it takes me to manage products. When I click on manage products, it takes me to manage products?

Thanks Brian,

I must have overwritten it at some point. I uploaded a fresh one and it sorted it.

Using a text file viewer, examine the contents of "plugins.index.inc.php" in the administration /sources/ folder. Are lines 20-25 as seen below:

$default_apps = array(
    'gateway' => '1|452',
    'shipping' => '1|44'
);

foreach($default_apps as $extension_type => $token) {

Archived