Change GRAVATAR back to FACEBOOK

MJPMalc

On the product page at the bottom, there is a customer review box with GRAVATAR in it, there use to be FACEBOOK.

Customer Reviews

Average Rating: 5

The best antivirus i have used.

be57e2168e3de5eff08edb09d1239d7d?s=90
ESET covers all my devices, keeping my business running smoothly.Paul (24 Nov 2020, 09:25)
Write a review

Regrettably, CubeCart's upgrade process is "whole-cloth". All of Cubecart's core code and Foundation skin gets replaced.

There are two paths to resolve this: make copious notes on changes made so that they can be re-applied after the upgrade, or apply the code changes between the two versions to your existing installation (that's how I do it).

We know that other applications have spot-on, piecemeal updaters that scans for 'x-code' and changes it to 'y-code'. I would really like to see CubeCart take that approach.

I use Beyond Compare 4 to show me the difference between my last customized version and the new CC version. That way I can move my customizations over to the newest version.

Here's a sample of the way I mark all my edits for easy copying to the upgrade:

<div class="clearfix" id="checkout_actions">
      <div class="show-for-medium-up"><a href="{$STORE_URL}/index.php?_a=basket&empty-basket=true" class="button alert left"><svg class="icon"><use xlink:href="#icon-trash-o"></use></svg> {$LANG.basket.basket_empty}</a></div>
      <div class="show-for-medium-up"><button type="submit" name="update" class="button secondary left" value="{$LANG.basket.basket_update}"><svg class="icon"><use xlink:href="#icon-refresh"></use></svg> {$LANG.basket.basket_update}</button></div>
	  {* CONTINUE SHOPPING OLD  <div class="show-for-medium-up">
	<a href="?" class="button alert left">{$LANG.basket.continue_shopping}</a>
      </div> NEW ONE IS FIRST IN STOCK *}
            <div class="show-for-medium-up"><a href="{$STORE_URL}/index.php" class="button left"><svg class="icon"><use xlink:href="#icon-home"></use></svg> {$LANG.basket.continue_shopping}</a></div>

<div class="show-for-small-only"><button type="submit" name="update" class="button secondary left" value="{$LANG.basket.basket_update}"><svg class="icon"><use xlink:href="#icon-refresh"></use></svg> {$LANG.common.update}</button></div>
      <div class="show-for-small-only">
	<a href="?" class="button alert left">{$LANG.basket.continue_shopping}</a>
      </div>
	{* END CONTINUE SHOPPING *}

Archived