Fedex Module Issue

pcarr614

I installed Fedex 1.0.5 with Cubecart 6.4.4 and it does not work. It does not even show in the debug it is being executed. Anyone know how to get it to run. It is checked and being active and I added all of my account information. But nothing.

If the Fedex module is enabled (I assume it is), and you have selected at least one service to use, and Cubecart is in Debug mode, then any faults at getting a rate could be logged in two places: the admin System Error Log, and at the very bottom of the debug diagnostic section (Debug Messages).

Here is what my experiment's response was:

System Error Log:
[<strong>Warning</strong>] /modules/shipping/FedEx/shipping.class.php:255 - FedEx Error: No shipping quotes could be obtained for <zip>, <country>

Debug report (buried in a large XML structure):
<Notifications>
  <Severity>WARNING</Severity>
  <Source>crs</Source>
  <Code>872</Code>
  <Message>Rating is temporarily unavailable for one or more services: FIRST_OVERNIGHT; PRIORITY_OVERNIGHT; STANDARD_OVERNIGHT; FEDEX_2_DAY_AM; FEDEX_2_DAY; FEDEX_EXPRESS_SAVER; ; ; ; ; . Please try again later. </Message>

But, the settings in my module say I am only interested in 1, 2, 3-Day Freight, or Ground.

The response (buried in the XML) that includes those service choices which Fedex lists as eligible shipping options are:

<RateReplyDetails>
  <ServiceType>FEDEX_GROUND</ServiceType>
  32lb at 28.91USD

I did not get a shipping rate for UPS listed at checkout.

In looking at the UPS shipping class code, I think I see a logic flaw. I will need to make some experiments.

A logic flaw has been reported in the GitHub. See:

https://github.com/cubecart/v6/issues/2899

As noted there, Fedex is saying there is only one service available (for the package parameters I submitted in my experiments), which exposes the logic flaw.

Archived