PayPal Commerce cPanel Error

Claudia M

Got these errors in my cPanel error log.  What do they mean?  Anything to worry about?

[25-Sep-2021 17:14:35 America/Louisville] PHP Warning:  curl_error() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/modules/plugins/paypal_commerce/paypal.class.php on line 822
[25-Sep-2021 17:14:35 America/Louisville] PHP Warning:  Failed to update PayPal Commerce Order. Curl error:  in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/modules/plugins/paypal_commerce/paypal.class.php on line 822

Thanks,

Claudia

The second Warning will need to be investigated as to why the order was not "patched" (whatever that means).

The first Warning is a programming error that uses a variable that is not available in the section of code it is being used in, and is only revealed when an order does not get "patched". I will post an issue in the Github.

16 hours ago, Claudia M said:

Got these errors in my cPanel error log.  What do they mean?  Anything to worry about?

[25-Sep-2021 17:14:35 America/Louisville] PHP Warning:  curl_error() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/modules/plugins/paypal_commerce/paypal.class.php on line 822
[25-Sep-2021 17:14:35 America/Louisville] PHP Warning:  Failed to update PayPal Commerce Order. Curl error:  in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/modules/plugins/paypal_commerce/paypal.class.php on line 822  telldunkin

Thanks,

Claudia

I must say you have written a great article. The way you have described everything is phenomenal. If you have time, please visit my website.

Archived