Foundation (Noodleman) Menu

Smithy

HI Guys,

I just need some help with the top menu in Noodlemans theme. With Brian's help I managed to stretch it to 100% but the issue I am having is the amount of categories I have which now extends the menu to two rows. It now doesn't stretch the whole width anymore (right hand side), I have attached a photo as the shop is closed for development.

menubb.jpg

The background of the "top-bar" needs to be set to the same color as the background of all the list items that are the category buttons.

Look in foundation.css for ".contain-to-grid" (near line 1700), ".top-bar" (near line 1725), ".top-bar" (near line 2042). There may be more, but I didn't find any that would affect the background.

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the quick reply, I changed the background of the top bar when you assisted me to stretch it to 100%. If I reduce the categories it looks fine (see photo). Could it have something to do with the grid setup of noodleman's theme?

Take care

menubb1.jpg

Thanks Brian,

I always clear the cache after an edit I discovered that the hard way a few years back. The change in cubecart.css did the trick, thank you so much. I don't know what the majority of us would do without you help on this forum!

Take care,

Andrew

Archived