New skin advice

dave

HI guys, loving my experience with Cubecart so far. I already have a working site up so now I'm turning towards the look of the site. The skin included would be fine if but are the better free options? I've look here and the does seem some talk about a lot of the skins being out-dated now. I want a simple look, not interested in banners or branding as it's not that kind of store. Would prefer a drop down category listing on the side to be honest. But needs to work for mobi folks naturally. Any advice gratefully received. My site is for used goods and I'll be use very short descriptions and only one image per product.

12 minutes ago, Al Brookbanks said:

Great job Dave and welcome to CubeCart!!

I believe @NiteFox is releasing his cool themes to us come 7th Feb. Worth waiting out for.

I can certain wait that long. I won't be kicking off the selling till I have 1000 items in my spreadsheet ready to import, got about 500 at the moment. So I'll get on with that process for a week or so. Thanks

You should also take a look at our Retail Therapy skin which is a modern design and obviously responsive but has a big advantage in that it comes with a free skin configuration plug-in which allows you to configure a huge amount of things for the skin in an easy and intuitive way including colours 

32 minutes ago, havenswift-hosting said:

You should also take a look at our Retail Therapy skin which is a modern design and obviously responsive but has a big advantage in that it comes with a free skin configuration plug-in which allows you to configure a huge amount of things for the skin in an easy and intuitive way including colours 

This is a great option too!! :)

Archived