automatically add tracking and shipping status?

exibar

so I use paypal to create shipping labels.  Is there any way I can connect paypal with cubecart so that the tracking numbers automatically get added to my orders?

I can do it manually, but I never have time to do this so I'd LOVE if It could be automated....  and in the process change the order status from "processing" to "shipped" or completed 

thoughs?

Mike B

• 1 year later...

On 1/23/2023 at 4:16 AM, Samuel142 said:

Hello,

Here's how you'd go about building UTM codes in HubSpot.

Navigate to your Analytics Tools. ...

Open the Tracking URL Builder. ...

Open the Tracking URL form to create a new UTM code. ...

Fill in each attribute of your UTM code and click "Create." ...

Use the shortened link in your marketing campaign.

Measure your success.  

MyGeorgiaSouthern

I have zero clue as to what you are talking about there.  what is hubspot?  does this have anything to do with a paypal integration that will set things to paid and shipped?

looks like pirateship integrates with paypal now, so is there a way for pirateship to integrate with cubecart to update the shipped status of an order maybe?  that would ROCK my world!

Mike B

I did request it as a feature a while back. Most couriers provide some form of tracking these days, all of them that I use do so manually adding the tracking numbers each day is very time consuming and I keep getting asked about it.

In theory it shouldn't be that hard to do, it's a bit beyond my skill level, when I get a bit of free time in a month or so, I'll have a crack at it (on the test site as i'm 90% sure I'll nuke the store if I do it live, I have previous :D).

• 10 months later...

hey all, 

any follow up on this please?  putting the tracking information in manually is not always an option, but being able to have it sucked in automatically should be doable through Paypal's API's...  even if it's a once a day pull or push, that would be fine.

Mike B