sorry, indeed !!!!!!

email log is empty !

"-- none --"

is mentionned

found it under 'reporting'

I'm using this on the settings...

image.png.c30b571002387730c2c2d27af3a6cab5.png

the only error I see after trying to send a testmail is :

[Deprecated] /home/customer/www/shop.projectorama.be/public_html/admin_RHhCnM/sources/settings.index.inc.php:125 - filter_var() [function.filter-var.php]: explicit use of FILTER_FLAG_SCHEME_REQUIRED and FILTER_FLAG_HOST_REQUIRED is deprecated

but not only testmails are giving problems.  Upon orders there is no e-mail send at all in any of the steps (pending, processing, complete etc...)

could be an configuration problem, but I tried all possible settings of Gmail, checked the gmail account on its settings.  and also tried another e-mail adres (not Gmail).. no change 😞

In the image several posts above, I see "Test (After Save)".

Since CC650 is branched off of CC644, and CC644 does not say this (CC644 simply says "Test"), I am thinking your "upgrade" resulted in two or more folders, each starting with admin. Please verify if you have more than one folder starting with the letters "admin".

If there are more than one, determine which folder has the latest date when viewing Cubecart's main directory listing.

There is a file with the name /includes/global.inc.php that has a reference to the name of the administration folder that CubeCart will be using. It probably is using "admin_RHhCnM" - a folder that belongs to an older version of CubeCart. This reference must use the folder that belongs to CC650 -- probably having a date more recent than any other.

thank you !!!

I looked into it and found this, and didn't find any of this kind of probs I think.  Do you see another aspect?

A/ in relation to the directories and files on the hosting ground

image.png.a8105efc3d1a7b0d9f9b5bc4af3f4d22.png

B/ the file you mentionned :

image.thumb.png.b638f28f41c88f1e260671e5a9149b76.png

so  many many thanks for your help !!!!

From the screen shots above, I see what looks like a CubeCart set of files and folders in your hosting 'home' folder -- which also contains the /public_html/ folder. The web server is almost always configured to look in the /public_html/ folder for the files to serve when responding to requests to your web site.

So, I conclude that CC650 was FTP'd into your 'home' folder when it should have been FTP'd into the /public_html/ folder, instructing the FTP to overwrite any and all existing files. (Make a backup first.)

Archived