Something were wrong with my site

Lahun Lamat

Hello,

Today I wanted to enter to the control panel of my site and get this messages:

Deprecated: Required parameter $current_page follows optional parameter $order_by in /home4/bellereb/public_html/classes/db/database.class.php on line 175

Deprecated: Required parameter $file_name follows optional parameter $dropTables in /home4/bellereb/public_html/classes/db/database.class.php on line 267

Also my Front Page does not work properly

This is my site: https://www.bellerebelle.com.mx/

Any help to solve this will be greatfuly appreciatted

Line 75.JPG

Line 267.JPG

Panel de administración.JPG

Your version of PHP may have been recently updated.

An issue will be posted in the Github.

In the meantime, using a programmer's text editor, make these changes to the file /classes/db/database.class.php:

Line 175, from:
public function column_sort($column_name, $display_text, $order_by = 'sort', $current_page, $current_sort = false, $anchor = false)

Change to:
public function column_sort($column_name, $display_text, $order_by = 'sort', $current_page = '', $current_sort = false, $anchor = false)

Line 267, from:
public function doSQLBackup($dropTables = false, $incStructure = true, $incRows = true, $file_name, $compress = false, $all_tables = false)

Change to:
public function doSQLBackup($dropTables = false, $incStructure = true, $incRows = true, $file_name = 'dummy.sql', $compress = false, $all_tables = false)

21 minutes ago, Lahun Lamat said:

Hello,

Today I wanted to enter to the control panel of my site and get this messages:

Deprecated: Required parameter $current_page follows optional parameter $order_by in /home4/bellereb/public_html/classes/db/database.class.php on line 175

Deprecated: Required parameter $file_name follows optional parameter $dropTables in /home4/bellereb/public_html/classes/db/database.class.php on line 267

Also my Front Page does not work properly

This is my site: https://www.bellerebelle.com.mx/

Any help to solve this will be greatfuly appreciatted

Line 75.JPG

Line 267.JPG

Panel de administración.JPG

Thank you bSmither, I have just talked to my host provider and said they change to version 8.0 of PHP, I guess CC is not compatible with that version?

I will make the changes you recomend.

Thanks again for you fast response.

Regards

Archived