How to capitalise on the html pages for SEO? Website internal searchability and searchability online.

Jane

Hi,
I have been using the html option to set a desirable html URL for my product pages. However I note that they still do  not appear on the search engines. Is there a setting that I am not using?

I am using CubeCart Version 6.4.4

Also my website (noochoon.com) searches products but will not bring up a whole category which seems crazy! Any suggestions, and has this got to do with the SEO searchability issues?

In admin, Maintenance, Rebuild tab, Miscellaneous section, there is a checkbox to have CubeCart rebuild the Site Map.

Once the Site Map has been rebuilt, Cubecart will 'ping' Google with the location of the site map so that it can be easily absorbed into Google's databases.

I have no knowledge of how long it would take for Google to make these pages from the Site Map appear in their search results.

• 1 year later...

One thing you should definitely check is if you're using relevant keywords in your HTML URLs and meta tags. That really helps search engines understand what your pages are about. Now, when it comes to search engines not picking up your pages yet, it's important to note that it can take some time. Patience is key!

• 1 month later...

Dealing with SEO can be tricky. I remember when I had similar issues with my website's searchability. It turned out I hadn't optimized my product pages effectively. There's an awesome video on Upwork https://www.upwork.com/services/product/marketing-seo-audit-30-min-video-with-proven-path-to-1-rankings-1748049423791587328/ that helped me understand the ins and outs of SEO audits. Maybe it could shed some light on your CubeCart settings too.

Edited by kostadinmo