Move site

rrmccabe

Long story short we need to move a store on a site we sold.  The store is ours and plan to move it to a new domain.  In the past I have migrated sites using PHPadmin and moving the files.  We dont have easy access to the server anymore but might be able to talk to new owners into helping. But wanted to check and see if there is a way to backup and migrate the store from inside Cubcart.

Rich

In CubeCart's admin, Maintenance, Backup tab, there is a feature to create a complete backup file of all the folders and files, and a feature to create a complete backup of the database.

For a more detailed discussion, please see:

https://support.cubecart.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360003831557-How-do-I-move-my-CubeCart-store-from-one-hosting-account-to-another-

CC3 does not have the ability to make backups of itself.

You will need FTP access to the server holding the files (to download all folders and files to a local machine), and access to the database using a database management utility.

If this access is not permitted to you, then assistance by those who are managing the server will be required.