Need help exporting product title, photo, and description only to an existing Wordpress site.

Dirty Butter

I need to explain what I've been doing for many years. We have been selling like new plush animals and soft dolls for about 20 years online. We've also been helping people find lovies for most of that time. Our store is a CubeCart store. We started out helping people find lovies on our blog, which eventually turned into a Wordpress site with several thousand entries. Our store gets a few sales a week, but our free Plushmemories Lost Toy Search Service gets thousands of hits. 

The Search Service got too big for me to handle on my own, so I moved to Facebook and now have a group there of about 20,000 members and several admins and mods. I keep the Wordpress site open, because there is a wealth of information there on vintage toys that helps people search for one they want to find. The WP site now directs interested people to connect with our group on Facebook.

Now I have reached a point where I need to close my store. Unlike normal store behavior, I have kept ALL our listings for the last 20 years active, even after we were out of stock. Those old sales listings also contains important photos and information for people who are searching. We get emails every day from people looking for those out of stock lovies. We send them to the FB group.

I am ready to close my CC store.

But I want to add all the title, description, and photo information from our store to the WP site as new posts. I have no idea how to do that.

I do not do WordPress, but I found this:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-ultimate-csv-importer/

One would need to study the expected format of the CSV file and code a Inventory Exporter for CubeCart to comply with that format.

Creating the exporter should be simple enough, if CubeCart's native exporter doesn't create a compatible format already.

I installed the importer and made a test of one listing. Everything worked except the image. The CC csv file only gives the Russ/russ34502hoppingofftosweetdreamspinkwhitepolkadotblankiepuppet.JPG

But for WP to access the image it needs to be the whole url:

https://plushmemories.com/lovie-shoppe/images/source/Russ/russ34502hoppingofftosweetdreamspinkwhitepolkadotblankiepuppet.JPG

Is there an easy way to fix this?