Stripe Gateway won't install

I've had enough of Paypal and looking to switch to Stripe as I use them on another site successfully and they take much less %. When I copy/paste the generated token for auto-install I get the following

Error: Token was not recognised or has expired.

Any suggestions as to why the token is not recognised and won't install? I'm using the latest version of CC 6.4.5

Many thanks.

Best

Roger

Hi

No nothing in the request log other than from a concurrent purchase still using Paypal.

I have SSL with Siteground. The fact that Paypal eCommerce is working and all recent upgrades have gone without a hitch suggests to me I have everything necessary?

Thanks for your help.

R

Hi

Since nobody seems to have a solutions as to why I cannot use tokens to install, is there another way I can manually install a different payment gateway? What if I download the .zip and upload it to the server? Would I install it in the Modules folder or the Gateway folder, and having done that will it then appear in the CC dashboard area to edit/activate etc? Thanks

Roger