Allowed Zones will not save. There is no save button

T3Gunner

1 hour ago, bsmither said:

Are you referring to the All-in-One-Shipping module? If so, I see a Save button.

Are you referring to admin, Countries/Zones, Add Zone tab? I see a Save button here.

countries and zones - no save button

Screenshot (1).png

Edited by T3Gunner

The "Allowed Zones" screen is found when working with an extension (shipping, gateway, plugin, etc). It is the Allowed Zones tab.

This "Allowed Zones" tab/screen is a standard tab found in almost all extensions.

When viewing this screen, what is the last part of the web address showing in the browser's Address Bar? It will look like:

?_g=plugins&type=shipping&module=Free_Shipping

1 minute ago, bsmither said:

The "Allowed Zones" screen is found when working with an extension (shipping, gateway, plugin, etc). It is the Allowed Zones tab.

This "Allowed Zones" tab/screen is a standard tab found in almost all extensions.

When viewing this screen, what is the last part of the web address showing in the browser's Address Bar? It will look like:

?_g=plugins&type=shipping&module=Free_Shipping

Can't save Zones in this:

plugins&type=plugins&module=paypal_commerce#zone-list

Zones are visible in this:

plugins&type=shipping&module=Flat_Rate#zone-list

From what I see in the code of the /skin/admin/index.tpl file, the Save button will appear if and only if the PayPal Commerce module is currently, successfully "connected" to PayPal.

From another conversation by you, it seems getting "connected" is a problem.

So, I would say that once the PayPal Commerce module gets "connected", then the Save button will appear.

Edited by bsmither

2 minutes ago, bsmither said:

From what I see in the code, the Save button will appear if and only if the PayPal Commerce module is currently, successfully "connected" to PayPal.

From another conversation by you, it seems getting "connected" is a problem.

So, I would say that once the PayPal Commerce module gets "connected", then the Save button will appear.

Thank you, understood.

Still unable to connect PayPal, but will keep trying ;)