Google won't index my site

Claudia

Hi,

I'm getting this from Google, for my new site,  on the "Pages" in search console.  They haven't indexed any of my pages.  Any help is appreciated.  If it means anything I don't use the stock conditions in CC.  I've made my own. I also don't use the gtin,etc. because most of my items are vintage

Search Console has identified that your site is affected by 2 Merchant listings structured data issue(s). The following issues were found on your site.

*Critical issues prevent your page or feature from appearing in Search results.

The first critical issue is not something I have seen before. I am guessing the context is that you have an add-on where customers can make offers on your inventory, and a new database table has been created ('offers') to log them. That database table has a column ('itemCondition' - which is not a CubeCart naming format) that has been coded to hold only a few specific words - anything else is not valid.

If all of the above is the case, then a conversation with the publisher of the add-on will be required.

But then, I am not following the "structured data" code in the templates, and how CubeCart populates that data.

I see it now.

According to:

https://schema.org/OfferItemCondition

the four recognized conditions are:

So, I think you have a choice:

Create a custom product condition column in the database, use that to show to customers, and have the standard set of conditions provided by CubeCart for this markup file.

Or, if this schema property is not required for Product > Offer, remove it from the markup file.

Or, hard-code the {$PRODUCT.condition|ucfirst} variable to say Used in the markup file.

Also, see:

https://forums.cubecart.com/topic/52014-resolved-product-condition-changes/
https://forums.cubecart.com/topic/56533-condition-options/

Edited by bsmither

"Create a custom product condition column in the database, use that to show to customers, and have the standard set of conditions provided by CubeCart for this markup file. "

I did this many moons ago when you showed my how to create a SpecialData Tab

I added this to the admin/ sources/product.index.inc file and in the definitions file

// List Conditions
$smarty_data['list_conditions'] = array (

'nos' => $lang['catalogue']['condition_nos'],
    'new' => $lang['catalogue']['condition_new'],
       'vintage' => $lang['catalogue']['condition_vintage'],
    'antique' => $lang['catalogue']['condition_antique'],

'used' => $lang['catalogue']['condition_used'],
    'refurbished' => $lang['catalogue']['condition_refurbished'],
    'damaged' => $lang['catalogue']['condition_damaged']
  );

And added this to my custom admin product.index file:

<div><label for="condition">{$LANG.catalogue.condition}</label>
            <span>
            <select name="condition" id="condition" class="textbox" type="text">
            {foreach from=$CONDITIONS item=condition}
               <option value="{$condition@key}"{if $PRODUCT.condition == $condition@key} selected="selected"{/if}>{$condition}</option>
            {/foreach}
            </select>
            </span>

Do you think this will work ok?