Help needed with upgrade to 6.4.8

HI all

Help! just started the upgrade of my online shop from 6.4.7 to 6.4.8

Soon as I started the upgrade I got a message saying something like I ill need to FTP the install script to my hosting. Something like that.

Now I cant get into my admin pages at all. The shop is still running fine.

Looking via FTP I can see global.inc.php and functions.inc.php are both dated as of the time I tried to upgrade. 

The Admin folder which contained my admin files is empty.

Is there a way to finish the install manually and get the admin files reinstated?

Appreciate any help you can provide

Thanks
Robert

OK fine I have a full set of backups.

When I started the upgrade earlier it completely emptied the admin folder on my hosting.

So I had an "admin" folder but there were no php files or anything else in it. So now when I try to go into my admin pages I get an error 404 (obviously as the php page I used to go to is no longer present)

Will give it a shot see what happens

Ok so I've extracted out the files and just copied over the admin folder to replace my empty folder.  I've checked my global.inc.php values match but still getting an error 404. Do i really need to overwrite all files associated with cubecart or can i get admin working again before I do that?

Thanks Al

So can I check - if my admin folder for example was called "admin123" and my admin.php file was called "index123.php" then my lines in global.inc.php should be this right:

$glob['adminFile'] = 'index123.php';
$glob['adminFolder'] = 'admin123';

and to get into my admin pages I would use the url www.myshop.co.uk/admin123.php

Thanks!
Robert

Hi Al,

I've now uploaded all the contents of the zip, renamed the new admin.php to match the global.inc.php then navigated to www.myshop.co.uk/setup but instead of being able to upgrade I get this error:

[Exception] /home/domains/vol1/497/2594497/user/htdocs/classes/language.class.php:106 - Undefined constant "ADMIN_CP"

Any thoughts on where I go next?

Thanks!

Please try this edit:

In /classes/language.class.php, line 106:

if(ADMIN_CP == false && isset($d[$url['host']]) && !empty($d[$url['host']])) {
To:
if( (!defined('ADMIN_CP') || ADMIN_CP == false) && isset($d[$url['host']]) && !empty($d[$url['host']])) {

• Thanks 1