Order Not Completing

Gunstra

I am getting no emails that I have new orders and when I go look and there is an order sitting there it's not completing and processing the order for the customer. It doego through paypal and bill them but it is not giving them the order complete so they can download the digital file (.zip).

Any help is appreciated.

• 1 month later...

The payment is for sure going through?

Which paypal module are you using and is it up to date in the version number?

EDIT: Nevermind, I misread, that is the normal proceedure, after paypal payment is sent it should be set to processing, it's up to you to complete it.

Additonally, I'd have a look at "Store Settings > General "Misc" 

That should have the alert email to Admin setting make sure it's set to processing and the one below is ticked "allow processing to be skipped" that might resolve your above issue.

Edited by Lastwolf

11 hours ago, Lastwolf said:

The payment is for sure going through?

Which paypal module are you using and is it up to date in the version number?

EDIT: Nevermind, I misread, that is the normal proceedure, after paypal payment is sent it should be set to processing, it's up to you to complete it.

Additonally, I'd have a look at "Store Settings > General "Misc" 

That should have the alert email to Admin setting make sure it's set to processing and the one below is ticked "allow processing to be skipped" that might resolve your above issue.

I am using the paypal commerce platform created by cubecart. I have attached the settings for it in a screenshot. I get the order ok but it doesn't take it to paypal and charge the person. I have to click complete to get it to go through and setup their downloads.

ccpaypal.png

ccpaypal2.png

Edited by Gunstra
Add 2nd screenshot

8 hours ago, Lastwolf said:

that all looks fairly correct to me.

So it's not taking the paypal payment at all? that's different that your first reported error, in you go to Extensions whats the version number of your paypal commerce?

1.7.8 The latest. I'm on the site 2-3 times a day looking for new orders and I keep a;; extensions up to date as I have learned from WordPress for 15+ years that you can get hacked if you don't.

Please visit your PayPal Merchants Account Settings Console at PayPal, and determine if there is a Notice/Errors section. If so, check to see if PayPal has been attempting to connect to your store, in order to announce that the transaction was successful, but failed to connect.

(I do not know if PayPal Commerce does this "Instant Payment Notification" (IPN) procedure, as did other, earlier PayPal modules.)

Did this problem all of a sudden start happening? That is, has PayPal Commerce ever worked for you? Or is all this new to you?

Edited by bsmither