Shipping Not Working With New Update 6.4.9

slic535

the per category module is on but when you add items to the basket it doesnt add the shipping cost to it for the customer. also i have the free shipping on and when it got to $100 it wouldnt charge the customer shipping. Now it is an option instead.

Edited by slic535

If I look at:

bear-ops-red-bolt-action-14-auto-knife-2.5-inch.html

then click on the 'BEAR AND SON' breadcrumb, I get shown 'throwing knives'. Clicking on the 'Automatic Knives' breadcrumb, I get shown CubeCart's 404 response.

This is similar to what is seen, and fixed by:

https://github.com/cubecart/v6/issues/3128

However, I think this does not have anything to do with your shipping situation. (But it might???)

I see that Per Category does offer a calculation (named USPS Shipping) at $0.00 -- supposedly from a setting in the product's main category (BEAR AND SON).

Edited by bsmither

yes the site is messed up since the update. it messed up my other site at directknifesales.com and i had to do a backup on it. that new update doesnt work very well. as to the http:// it also does that on admin login as my old admin wont allow me to login. i will have to do a backup on this site and wait for a newer update. it seems the more updates i do the worse off the sites get. if i hit the restore to current version in the upgrade section will it take me back to 6.4.8?

Edited by slic535