orders have dates like  %23 %b %2023, %09:%Feb

in settings advanced the format is  %d %b %Y, %H:%M

my maintence page says 

Upgrade History
CubeCart Version    Date
6.4.5    %22 %b %2022, %00:%Jun
6.4.4    %20 %b %2022, %20:%Mar

it also tells me

WARNING: Your store is not up-to-date. Version 6.4.10 is available but you are running 6.4.9.

The last time I tried upgrade the system froze and i had to reinstall.

any help much appreciated.

The most recent versions of CubeCart uses PHP's date() function, whereas earlier versions used PHP's strftime() function - which is deprecated and will be removed from a future version of PHP.

The date() function uses straight characters while the strftime() function uses percent-characters.

In admin, Store Settings, Advanced tab, use the following for the date formats:

Fuzzy Time Format= H:i
Date & Time Format= d M Y, H:i 
Dispatch Date Format= M d Y

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Check your CubeCart settings: Go to your CubeCart settings and verify that the date format is correctly configured. In your case, the format '%d %b %Y, %H:%M' seems appropriate. However, it appears that the format is not being applied properly.  Upgrade to the latest version: Since you are running version 6.4.9 and a newer version, 6.4.10, is available, it is recommended to perform the upgrade. Upgrading to the latest version may resolve the date format issue and also ensure that you have the latest bug fixes and improvements.  Backup your store: Before proceeding with the upgrade, it's crucial to back up your store data, including your database and files. This will allow you to restore your store in case anything goes wrong during the upgrade process.  Perform the upgrade carefully: Follow the official upgrade instructions provided by CubeCart. Make sure you follow each step correctly and test your store thoroughly after the upgrade to ensure everything is working as expected.  My BK Experience

Edited by Madeleine Lord