Do people actually buy these?

Al Brookbanks

yeah, good question, how much could you sell a personalised CubeCart Store with just little changes, like logo, header and some other small changes?

Just curious...

Pardon__Me

since i joined these forums i've had several requests for me to send the cubecart software to people (all of which I have completely ignored and bounced back to senders).

All I have done with my current cubecart is change the background colour and added my own header information yet people seem to want what I have (well they aint getting it from me LOL :) )

just thought i'd add my tuppence worth to this post

ally

x

Thats just crazy... $60 for a fully-modded-store, and another $60 for a twisted design, and hey presto the same thing! :w00t:

Should start selling em... not a bad idea....

IDEA PATENTED - ROB GOULDING © 2005 LIGHTSPEED COMPTUERS :P

haha, wouldnt be as bad idea.. i was always thinking about starting a company to just set up stores and customize them.. lol.. which is kindof what i already do.. :-x

Tony~!

I was just thinking about this... and this is @ brooky, but doesnt the license agreement state that you cannot distribute CC? ...so by selling this, wouldnt it be a violation of the license agreement?

Thats just crazy... $60 for a fully-modded-store, and another $60 for a twisted design, and hey presto the same thing!

I didn't notice he's reselling my modded....

CURSE EBAY !! :P

Thats just crazy... $60 for a fully-modded-store, and another $60 for a twisted design, and hey presto the same thing!

I didn't notice he's reselling my modded....

CURSE EBAY !! :w00t:

neither did i actually, was just using it as an example :P :)