Here goes..... It's live now

Guest shoppgirl

A Couple of suggestions...

[Constructive Criticism]

~Make the rose colour as the page background and have white as the box's backgrounds.

~Replace the gif's for the 'add to fav's' and 'your account'.

~Either remove the extra <br> tag below the 'categories' box, or add one below the 'information' box.

~Replace the box graphics with something more fitting to your site, not just the out-of-the-box graphics.

~Maybe use some smaller category icons, they take a fair bit of space on the home page.

~Remove the category image on the category pages (e.g. http://www.americangirlwholesale.com/cart/...x.php?cat_id=27)

[/Constructive Criticism]

**Of course this is just my opinion**

Guest twisted

What Rob said is almost exactly what i would have said...with a couple of exceptions....I think the category images on the category page will be fine, if you make the category images smaller. They really are far too big.

My overall opinion, is that the actual store is something of an anti climax after the "WOW" of the landing page. I was very dispapointed to click the "Online Store" link and see the default cubecart table headers.

However, criticisms aside, I think you have done a very nice job with the site. It just needs a litttle bit more polish.

And don;t be disheartened by our criticisms...you HAVE done a very good job, and our suggestions are simply intended to help you improve it even more.

:P

However, criticisms aside, I think you have done a very nice job with the site. It just needs a litttle bit more polish.

And don;t be disheartened by our criticisms...you HAVE done a very good job, and our suggestions are simply intended to help you improve it even more.

Ditto... i know i can come off a bit harsh sometimes :P :w00t:

:w00t:

verry wise words from a twisted mind :P

I agree with what was said above and want to add one little thing. You should use a fixed width for your store. The header looks gooda @1024 wide but for people running higher resolutions your background image doesn't tile well.

Bill

Hi,

I think it looks good in general and the categories are well defined and listed accordingly.

As a wholesaler you are selling to retailers and not the general public. In a way wholesaling is even more difficult than retailing as you are selling in bulk and before people like me will take your stuff we have to be happy that it's what we want.

As a retailing outlet here is what I liked:

The lay out

The categorisation.

What I didn't like:

The colours and graphics - too busy (for me)

The photo's - quality is generally poor on the items I looked at (fleeces for example). Make the photo's the best you can.

Best of luck and I hope you make a fortune.