Who's got the best Cube Cart site?

Guest benjam

I finished my CSV Modifier Script a while ago.

Modifies the entire pricelist from suppliers, ie. Replaces the text categories with corresponding numbers, adds retail prices, etc etc etc.

DB Updates take like 2 minutes now. :cry:

• 1 month later...

InkReloaded.com

inkreloaded sells cheap high quality ink refill kits for all inkjet printers and toner for laserjets with a 30 day money back satisfaction guarantee

what do you guys think?

Well, although you may have a great business, I think your site is basically cubecart with a different color scheme.

Guest S.G.

I thought I better enter my site.

Coded Design

I think it might be up there.

Stay away from this website. The templates are stolen from a popular website which sells these templates (it doesn't allow reselling them).

I wouldn't go so far as to say that...

Templates can be used on client's sites, as long as they are purchased each time they are used. Whether or not coded design is doing this, I have no idea.

I thought I better enter my site.

Coded Design

I think it might be up there.

Stay away from this website. The templates are stolen from a popular website which sells these templates (it doesn't allow reselling them).

You really oughta provide some proof if your going to make these sort of claims.

Guest twisted

Read Template Monsters terms...and then read them again.

TM DOES allow you to use the templates on a clients site, provided, as booker says, you purchase the template again each time you use it on another site.

CodedDesign has openly stated that he uses Tempalte Monster templates and incorporates them into cubecart.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest twisted

MACinPc.com is the best  Well at least for me;)

Surely you jest.

Its a default cubecart store with a different logo. How could this site possibly be considered "up there"?

MACinPc.com is the best :P Well at least for me;)

Is it your store?

If so, you must have the title bar and footer copyrights in place if you have not purchased a lisence (and based on your forum status, you havent).

MACinPc.com is the best  Well at least for me;)

Where apart from the logo & the removal of the copyright at the bottom of the page has this store been modified?

And how can it be concidered a contender for the best cubecart site? If you change the graphics, maybe intergate a template then it may be re-concidered...

My store is modified but it is in no way near the best it can be, but I have been busy recently :D

Regards,

Paul

• 1 month later...