Would Love Your Opinions Good or Bad

Guest Vitorian

Guest Vitorian

Well, here's my first attempt at my site. Yes I know it's PINK (ugh :wacko: )!!! About to do some changes but was wondering what yall thought about it right now.

All criticism is appreciated (just don't be too rough)

Oh almost forgot the link.

Adult Games and Toys

A Couple of suggestions for you:

:wacko: Re-Do your logo - it looks fairly shonky at the moment, very pixilated and you cant read the subheading.

:sourcerer: Ditch the language box if you only plan to use English, its just a waste of space

:sourcerer: Make some new box graphics - the blue really clashes with the pink and looks really unprofessional

:sourcerer: Do something with the tab-images... either replace them with some graphics more fitting (maybe something like the 'Forum' image on the right)

:sourcerer: Last but not least, you may want to consider upgrading your cart, as your still running on v 2.0.1 according to your footer... tho may i suggest only going to 2.0.4 as 5 & 6 seem to have some bugs...

Dont mean to sound harsh, just some constructive criticism :)

Guest twisted

I would agree with everything Rob has suggested, and would also add, that I would STRONGLY recommened applying the pasty thumbnails images fix posted elsewhere in the forums [numerous times].

Guest Vitorian

Thank you guys for the comments..... I knew it needed some work (major work that is :wacko: )

I was trying to figure out how to fix the pasty look of the thumbnails....I'll do a search on the forums right away for that. The color scheme is going to change....gotta get rid of the pink. It's going to go with my new splash page designs.

Shop you don't sound harsh at all.....I was expecting ALOT worse. Thank you guys for the criticism. I needed it.

I agree with getting rid of the pink. The products are suggestive enough without hammering it home. Besides the white background of the boxes against the pink makes it look unfinished. I would also ditch the text in the category box or either use just images or text, one or the other.

You might want to replace the category box altogether with an html space for more descriptive text.