A Little Feedback if i may ask

I have a problem with the black text links against the dark blue background. I can't read them. You might want to either change the text color or lighten the background color. The dark brown doesn't really blend too well with the blue IMO.

Thank-you for the reply Roban, I noticed that with the prices in the product view page, but had not even thought about it else where. Does the White look better, because i dont really want to lighten the background.

Also i am not sure where the Dark Brown you are talking about is?

Just got an error on the Barcode Scanners page:

Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg(/home/wwworiz/public_html/images/jls9208s.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/wwworiz/public_html/images/makethumb.txt on line 36

Warning: imagecreate(): Invalid image dimensions in /home/wwworiz/public_html/images/makethumb.txt on line 105

Warning: imagejpeg(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/wwworiz/public_html/images/makethumb.txt on line 110

In the product listings, you've got white text on a white background for the product titles... Can't read anything

Also, you seem to be having the pasty thumbnails problem. Do a search on the forums for a fix to this.

The theme i have on there is basically just the colours changed for the theme, which was posted in the downloads section by Twisted called Blue Chrome. The black is that colour used in the CSS which comes with the theme, and i cannot really find any other colour that seems to be suitable.

Thanks for that booker with the error message, it seems that cubecart is case sensitive for the image file names, because the file was named in uppercase but the database had it listed in lowercase.

Also after searching for pasty thumbnails all i can find is 2 or 3 recent post saying it has been used or to use it, is there another name that i might find it under.

That's what I've seen it called recently, so figured to call it the same thing...

I just did a search for you to find the relevent post. It is buried in another post, in the one I found so I'll just post it here for you:

OK, open up makethumb.txt. Find this part near the top;

// CONFIGURATION FOR THUMBNAILS

// FOR GD VERSION 1.6 (default) SET $gd_version=1;

// FOR GD VERSION 2.0+ FOR IMPROVED THUMBNAILS SET $gd_version=2;

// IF YOU DO NOT HAVE GD SET $gd_version=0;

$gd_version=1;

Change to;

// CONFIGURATION FOR THUMBNAILS

// FOR GD VERSION 1.6 (default) SET $gd_version=1;

// FOR GD VERSION 2.0+ FOR IMPROVED THUMBNAILS SET $gd_version=2;

// IF YOU DO NOT HAVE GD SET $gd_version=0;

$gd_version=2;

Using FTP (or a file manager or whatever) go your images directory.  Delete all the images that start with 'thumb_'. 

Now whenever a page needs a thumbnail it will recreate it and it should be a better quality.

Thank-you booker, that worked good. It does look a bit better. Thanks for the help guys i am still going to have to try and refine the mix of colours i think but i will work on it as i go along.