CC3 Release Date!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooh yay, 12:07am, that means only 5 days left

Jesus! (Sorry wrong time of the year for langauge like that!)

Leave me be, i lead a very boring life, so the simplest things get me overly excited :)

Guest twisted

*empties his pockets*

OK.........i've got $7.32c

Will you be offering instalment plans?

EDIT:

$26, 456.32 / 7.32 per month = 3, 614 months. [at 0% financing, of course]

LMAO ... 301 YEARS!!!! Good gawd!

With a little all my realtime shipping mods WILL be compatiable with CC3.

edit: shop.lightspeed.net.au it wouldn't be a very long race. I've been working understand the assumption that CC3 will be more OOP so i've been reworking some mods to work accordingly. This will mean easier installations and the option to have a greater number of mods installed.

Enough of my rambling on though. Only a few more days.

Guest twisted

Object Oriented Programming

As I understand it [and I don't understand it] that means code is written as a "block", or "object", making it easy to move blocks around without breaking the code.

Don't quote me on that...

:)

OOP, thanks to iceman2g for telling me, is AWESOME! He let me work with something he is making, and it is SO easy to edit things. Its similar to the way phpBB works.

{PROD_DESCRIPTION} is the product description, no messy PHP in the .tpl files if thats the way brooky is doing it. So because of this, I am going to be purchasing it.

Price is going up soon. :)

I'm never writing a shopping cart script from scratch again!!!!!!

NEVER it's been hell.

All i want to say is that if it is like cc2 then i know it will be good i am no php guru or designer but cc2 was easy to work with i have worked with PHPbb and PHPNuke and this is by far the easiest i have ever worked on and i am really looking forward to the new one

I SAY 3 CHEERS TO BROOKY for what he has already done and at least 3 MORE for what he will do to make cc3 work without a hitch

Good on ya mate wish i could do it or even help out but i would make iy worse lol

OOP, thanks to iceman2g for telling me, is AWESOME! He let me work with something he is making, and it is SO easy to edit things. Its similar to the way phpBB works.

{PROD_DESCRIPTION} is the product description, no messy PHP in the .tpl files if thats the way brooky is doing it. So because of this, I am going to be purchasing it.

Aah yea, now i know B)

Price is going up soon.

*is very glad he already bought his lisence :)*

:)

I'm really looking forward to this :w00t: Am I right in thinking if you have purchased a license for cc2 then you automatically have one for cc3?

the answer to that was yes the last time it was asked, so im assuming it still stands... if not im scrooged :lol:

Price is going up soon. :w00t:

I'm never writing a shopping cart script from scratch again!!!!!!

NEVER it's been hell.

That's the fun of it though. ;)

Btw you should the version of CC2 re-written to use template system. :lol:

All i want to say is that if it is like cc2 then i know it will be good i am no php guru or designer but cc2 was easy to work with i have worked with PHPbb and PHPNuke and this is by far the easiest i have ever worked on and i am really looking forward to the new one

It's easier for those wishing to learn php because the code is a simple but it's pain for people who want to be really creavite with layouts.

It was in my case when I was looking to get new layout done by someone who wasn't familiar with php and cubecart. (they made good templates though)

With the exception of a few peoples site most cubecart sites have the same layout.