CC3 Release Date!

Just finished the PayPal IPN module ;)

4 days to release and I haven't got it complete yet or cut and paset the En language file. :lol:

Alpha will be buggy but Beta should be release a week or at the most two later.

Bug reporting will be available here http://bugs.cubecart.com

*restarts his chanting*

C'mon Brooky, C'mon C'mon - C'mon Brooky C'mon! :D

You can do it brooky! :w00t:

which reminds me (dont ask me how :P) but do you need anyone to do the documentation for cc3?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started re-writing my installation/basic setup tutorial and was looking really good, until i heard about cc3 and threw it in the trash :lol:

[EDIT: oh yea, almost forgot about the whole point of this post ;) once its released im more than happy to help with the documentation - just let me know which part in particular :w00t: [/EDIT]

Edited by shop.lightspeed.net.au

Very indeed! Hardly slept last night already.

Plenty of champagne ready for Thurday Evening.... That wil just be the start though. :lol:

:w00t:

Building the english language file today.... OH MY LORD ITS BORING!

Watch my What Pulse Stats shoot to 2 Million.

Cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste.............

All day loooooooong.

Guest jbdancer

Very indeed! Hardly slept last night already.

Plenty of champagne ready for Thurday Evening.... That wil just be the start though. :P

:lol:

Building the english language file today.... OH MY LORD ITS BORING!

Watch my What Pulse Stats shoot to 2 Million.

Cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste.............

All day loooooooong.

LMAO ;):D :w00t: