Zen Cart

Guest zenboy

Guest rhyan

sorry to all the cube cart users, as we speak my zen cart has died a horrible death and I can't even get into the admin :whistle:

Anyone here can give me a hand to convert over to cube cart?

You live. You learn. Welcome back.

:sourcerer:

I'm sure someone here has the know-how for cubing Zen Cart.

sorry to all the cube cart users, as we speak my zen cart has died a horrible death and I can't even get into the admin :sourcerer:

I think I want to laugh...

After all your hype for of zencart and putting down of cubecart, look where you're standing.

Apology accepted :whistle:

i would love to give you a hand zenboy unfortunatly it wont be for about a week until i stop laughing so hard from zen cart failing yet another time

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

rock on cc3

Guest zenboy

I'm quite happy to share some of this humble pie (I've got way too much to eat myself) Any way Good luck with the new version.

If it's OK with you guys can I join in the countdown to version 3?

sorry to all the cube cart users, as we speak my zen cart has died a horrible death and I can't even get into the admin  :sourcerer:

I think I want to laugh...

Sorry, but I am laughing. Zenboy, wipe that egg from your face! :whistle: :zorro:

I liked the zen cp, it's quite useable, but on my test server (a slow old raq550) it was taking 3.5 to 4 sec to build a page and that was with only 10 test products. That was not going to be suitable as I have a client with the same old server. Changing to CC a month back has proved great and the pages build in a flash. So looking forward to 3, go for it Brooky. Bye bye zen!

Wow and CC2 is very intensive. CC3 is lightening faster.

Get your hands on a server from www.beachcomber.net

I was blown away (and still am) to get a p4 2.8GB (hyperthreaded) with 160GB 1GB RAM and 1.5 Terrabytes of data transfer a month.

Oh and cPanel for a measly $149 a month!!!!

Blown away by that.

Oh and the page size of CC3 is only 20Kb (about 50% being one image) that means you can have a very high traffic site low server load and next to no bandwidth usage.

well..

i like OSC as well as Zen Cart, they are both great.

but CC is more friendly in my openion, the only thing i would love to see in the future is an advance Template system ( such as Invision Power Board 2.0.3 )

and ofcource i would love to see the log in eccapt username instead of email address.

Finally, thanks to brooky for the fine piece of art and thanks to everyone creating mods for CC.

p.s. i cant wait to see how the CC 3 final release turns out :rolly:

Guest ApproachingSilence

I came running here after trying EasyShopMaker Pro... Nothing easy about it, trust me. And the "support" staff is extremely arrogant and hostile. :)

So for me it is a relief to actually find a product that does what *I* want AND that has these most excellent support forums, where everyone actually helps eachother. :cry:

Well done everyone.