Admin Bug In CC3 Alpha

Guest rhyan

have tried every idea listed here to fix the 401 admin error... to no avail. we have 4 servers running with over 300 customers. we have tried over 25 installs today and cannot get past the admin error.. any more ideas?

I said it would be buggy. It's been a mamouth job to build.

Well of course! you did a great job too.

As for you, editor, he stated it wouldnt be ready for people to sell things yet. Its the alpha release, not the first non buggy one :)

My server has register globals on, and with the HTACCESS file:

php_value register_globals 0

In the root store directory, it works fine for me.

Yes, I am getting this error also. I have been reading the forum and tired some of the suggestions. Still not working. I will see if my provider can turn on/off this global.

Error 401: You do not have permission to access that page. Please ask one of the super users to grant this for you.

Guest neugi

Hi

gerat jop.....

but get the same error 401

edit\\ after i've done the htaccess it worked with out probs

best

Guest manmademan123

Hi Brooky

I'm still tying to get passed install 3, but just wanted you to know that what you do is great and cubecart is blinding. I'm sure you'll get it working fine, as you always do.

But just wanted to say thanks to you, for providing such a great product in the first place. Don't stress yourself out to much, we can wait:)

I'm running at Rochen Host.

register_globals	On	On

Then

Operating system 	 Linux

Service Status  Click to View

Kernel version  2.4.26-ow3

Machine Type  i686

Apache version  1.3.33 (Unix)

PERL version  5.8.0

Path to PERL  /usr/bin/perl

Path to sendmail  /usr/sbin/sendmail

Installed Perl Modules  Click to View

PHP version  4.3.10

MySQL version  4.0.20-standard

cPanel Build  9.9.9-STABLE 15

Theme  cPanel X v2.5.0

Documentation  Click to View

That's from my php info statement.

I can't get it to work through the globals.in or .htacess fix.

Please help someone.

The rest of the install went fine.

System Linux pasadena.directrouter.com 2.4.26-ow3 #2 Fri Aug 6 00:31:28 CDT 2004 i686

Build Date Dec 27 2004 16:21:36

Configure Command './configure' '--with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs' '--with-xml' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--with-curl' '--with-dom' '--with-dom-xslt' '--with-dom-exslt' '--enable-exif' '--with-swf=/usr/local/flash' '--enable-ftp' '--with-gd' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-xpm-dir=/usr/X11R6' '--with-gettext' '--with-imap' '--with-imap-ssl' '--with-kerberos' '--enable-mbstring' '--enable-mbstr-enc-trans' '--enable-mbregex' '--with-mcrypt' '--with-mhash' '--with-ming=../ming-0.2a' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--with-mysql=/usr' '--with-openssl' '--enable-discard-path' '--with-pear' '--with-pspell' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-track-vars' '--with-ttf' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--enable-versioning' '--with-zip' '--with-zlib'

Server API Apache

Virtual Directory Support disabled

Configuration File (php.ini) Path /usr/local/lib/php.ini

PHP API 20020918

PHP Extension 20020429

Zend Extension 20021010

Debug Build no

Thread Safety disabled

Registered PHP Streams php, http, ftp, https, ftps, compress.zlib

Zend logo This program makes use of the Zend Scripting Language Engine:

Zend Engine v1.3.0, Copyright © 1998-2004 Zend Technologies with the ionCube PHP Loader v2.5, Copyright © 2002-2004, by ionCube Ltd.

Guest XLIve

Installation process of CC3 --> excellent, without any error, easy for each "first-time-user" :wacko:

store front handling of CC3 --> excellent, no errors (but couldn't create user account, CC was down before I tried :P )

Login to admin of CC3 --> no probs

admin panel of CC3 --> except other reported, all options grey --> 401

1. try --> .htaccess --> no changes

2. try --> php.ini --> no changes

3. try --> global.inc.php --> error in line 16!!!!!! Didn't change anything there!

after restore original files --> Error 500 :w00t:

which files shall I delete and restore for new install?

will try again, but without full upload.

btw: reg_globals are ON at my host

cheers

XLive

When I first login I see all admin options available, but when I click one I get the 401 error and every option except: Admin Home, Store Home, Server Info and Admin Sessions are greyed out. Installing the .htacess mod makes no difference for me.

I have this same thing happening. I inserted the global.inc line (my host doesn't allow me to add an htaccess file), but still doesn't work. No error, but it doesn't solve the problem either.

It looks great - if it just all worked! lol

Guest Insurrectus

New Bug:

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'language/en/lang.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/cubed/cubed/popup/prodImages.php on line 47

This is on the pop-up screen for multiple images.

Guest manmademan123

Hi

I was also getting the 401 error, but I added the .htaccess:

php_value register_globals 0

order deny,allow

deny from all

allow from all

order deny,allow

deny from all

and now it works, but only as:

user: root

password: password

It all works for me (apart from the admin 401 errors) but when i try to go to the main page i just have a blank html page.......

any ideas?