CC3 error...

Guest bglefty

Guest bglefty

I keep getting the following error...

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /usr/www/users/me/cubecart/3/classes/db.inc.php on line 264

...any idea what this means and how to fix it?

Thanks,

BGLefty

Guest bglefty

I'm receiving the error message in more then one place...

When in the admin section...whenever I click basically any link I get the "Error 401: You do not have permission to access that page. Please ask one of the super users to grant this for you." message and at the top of the page is the "Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /usr/www/users/me/cubecart/3/classes/db.inc.php on line 264" error message...

...of course in the store I can't seem to recreate the error message...but I have received the same error "on line 264" from within the store as well...if I can recreate the error I will post it...

...I have added the line

ini_set(register_globals, 0);

...to the includes/global.inc.php file but it doesn't seem to help...

this?

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in xxx/classes/db.inc.php on line 264

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in xxx/classes/db.inc.php on line 264

Fixed for Brooky's reason :rolly:

What was the answer?

I'm getting the same issue. I have just installed it, logged in, clicked "General Settings" was told I was not a Super User. Was automatically logged out. Can not login anymore.

I went into PHPAdmin to check the users table and verify user/pass. No luck.

Is this version ready or should I give my client the old version.

What was the answer?

I'm getting the same issue. I have just installed it, logged in, clicked "General Settings" was told I was not a Super User. Was automatically logged out. Can not login anymore.

I went into PHPAdmin to check the users table and verify user/pass. No luck.

Is this version ready or should I give my client the old version.

This is the Alpha release. I wouldnt recommend using it for business right now :wacko:

Go for the v2, then upgrade to v3 when bugs are all ordered and under control

Guest bglefty

trinityc...

What was the answer?

I'm getting the same issue.  I have just installed it, logged in, clicked "General Settings" was told I was not a Super User.  Was automatically logged out.  Can not login anymore.

I updated the admin files as per the following post...

Fix for ADMIN 401 bug

...and I haven't seen the error message since...

BGLefty

THANKS!!! It worked. Your response came just in time, I had given up on the newer version and was installing the older version.

Sometimes answers are hard to find doing a search.

Thanks!