All bugs you want to report

Guest jbdancer

Guest jbdancer

EDIT BY BROOKY: http://bugs.cubecart.com should now be working for bugs to be posted. Members will automatically be registered as "Reporters". All member who joined prior to this have had their member status upgraded.

I will add all the current bugs and move these topics to a dedicated CC3 forum.

Please double Post all bugs you encounter here in a ordened way.

Description off your problem + where you get it.

Message to all moderators & customers :

this topic isn't used for problemsolvers. Only to pinpoint all bugs

Please don't double post a bug

Guest jbdancer

I'm receiving the error message in more then one place...

When in the admin section...whenever I click basically any link I get the "Error 401: You do not have permission to access that page. Please ask one of the super users to grant this for you." message and at the top of the page is the "Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /usr/www/users/macleod/bigboxfoods/3/classes/db.inc.php on line 264" error message...

...of course in the store (http://www.bigboxfoods.com/3) I can't seem to recreate the error message...but I have received the same error "on line 264" from within the store as well...if I can recreate the error I will post it...

...I have added the line

ini_set(register_globals, 0);

...to the includes/global.inc.php file but it doesn't seem to help...

Install problems:

Thought others might run into this, too.

I'm trying to install CC3alpha on my home Windows XP/Apache testing server and can't get past install page 3.

On step 2, the file permission checks, includes/global.inc.php reads 0666. All others read 0777. I try to turn off "Read Only" for the root folder, includes folder and global.inc.php, then hit Try Again button, but still no luck. So I fiddled with the query string to force getting to install page 3. For my testing server here at home, I use root as my db username, and nothing as a password. Page 3 doesn't seem to like that for a password and I get a js popup telling me to correct that.

i installed cubecart3 alpha without problems (Via Web or /install ) in a Linux Debian server.

No bugs at this moment.

1. cart is emty after take a unit in cart and press show basket

2. products was not show in category but in sales item after a csv import in db

install and manual product adding run wonderful