Credit Card Issue

Hi,

My store is currently dead in the water because I can't figure out how to configure CubeCart to collect credit Card information without assigning a gateway.

I have been using Authorize.net's Virtual terminal, where I got the info from my old shopping cart and input it manually. I can't afford the high price of instant processing. :cry: Anyway, I am desperate for some help! does anyone know how to do this.

Also, I bought the No Copyright thing, but can't figure out how to do it. I uploaded the files, but I can't find where to plug in the Key number to make it work! Is there a tutorial or some help somewhere for that also? :)

Thanks!

There is a post here on the forum from somebody requesting to collect information and process it later or manully.... try a search with different keywords suchs as credit card, processing, collecting (key words like that) and make sure you set the fields at 'all forums' and 'all dates'.

You should have received a file with instructions on how to remove the copyright. If not click on the license keys CP link in the top menu bar that looks like this:

Logged in as: reality ( Log Out · License Keys CP )

and you can find your download there.

Mobie

Also, I bought the No Copyright thing, but can't figure out how to do it. I uploaded the files, but I can't find where to plug in the Key number to make it work

if your using v3, you put the license key in the admin home page (down the bottom of the page). For v2 you only need to upload the modified files - nothing else.