Cannot edit the docs?

Guest ApproachingSilence

Guest ApproachingSilence

Hi again everyone.

When I try to edit the standard docs (such as homepage etc), the following occurs:

I can edit the text and everything, but when I want to save the new layout and text by pressing on the save button, I get an error (you know, the dreaded yellow triangle in the botton left of the browser screen). When I click on that to see what the error is it gives me the following (crudely translated from Dutch):

row: 29

symbol(?): 2129

error: this property or method is not supported by this object

Code: 0

Can anyone tell me what this is about and how I can correct it?

Wim

Guest ApproachingSilence

I just noticed that the editor voor de homepage doc looks very different from the other docs editor. Could it be it is a installation error or something? I wanted to post a screendump here, but I don't know how to do that. So I will describe what it looks like:

Cubecart logo top left, then an empty column on the left side with black cubes.

then there is a grey square and within that the editing screen. Pulldown menu for langauge, then another pulldown menu with nothing in it. then a text field with "welcome to Cube cart".

Below that are a myriad of editing buttons (among which the "save" button that doesn't appear to be working"

Below that is the text field with the standard homepage text ("Congratulations. You have successfully installed CubeCart."etc ect)

Below that is a very small blue button. If I click on that after editing my text, it deletes my edits and puts the standard values back on.

And that is it.

Hope this helps?

Wim