Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Traduccion al español

Hola a todos, mi email es [email protected] para los que quieran la TRADUCCIÓN al español de la versión 3, pero existe un problema (un bugs) no me deja colocar dos idiomas a la vez. PUEDEN VER ESO?

UN ABRAZO.

MAXI

Guest Allansamson

Anyone speaking english????

Mine is bad.....

Allan

It says:

Hello to all, my email is [email protected] for which they want the TRANSLATION to the Spanish of version 3, but exists a problem (bugs) does not let to me place two languages simultaneously. THEY CAN SEE THAT? A HUG. MAXI

Just Google it

Que bien Maxi! a mi me interesa como le podemos hacer???

GRACIAS "GAZZA" :) POR LA TRADUCCIÓN !! bueno, mañana lo colocaré aquí mismo, es el "lang.php" entero al español, lo que me falta, es declararlo como segundo idioma o primero, pues como decia antes, No encuentro como agregarlo. me ayudan? yo lo subo mañana, poruque me faltan algunos detalles para que sea un standar para todos.

Un Abrazo Daniel (y atodos los lectores del posteo)

Max

TRANSLATE:

Thanks "Gazza" Tomorrow I will raise the file of the Spanish language the forum. I need aid for its configuration: to declare it in the site (with two languages) a Hug and thanks to the Hispanic community and all those that want that this system is the Best one! Max

Guest c32

i finished the official spanish translation, is "español formal" to a better compatibilty with your store.

keep in touch.

C.

Guest c32

hey i checked your spanish file, and the translation is incomplete... 15% or less

Guest condescuento

ando buscando donde bajarlo c32.... espero encontrar la version en español.

Saludos,

JVega.