changing the design

Guest liquidrage

Guest liquidrage

Hey guys, I'm a newbie at this, i dont know how to change the design to the cart. can any one tell me how to do this? i really, really dont know what im doing here. i have design alrighty that i want to use, a friend told me that Cube cart would work well with the design i created. is there any one that can please help me out with this?

thanks,

Hey guys, I'm a newbie at this, i dont know how to change the design to the cart. can any one tell me how to do this? i really, really dont know what im doing here. i have  design alrighty that i want to use, a friend told me that Cube cart would work well with the design i created. is there any one that can please help me out with this?

thanks,

Ok you might be new to this cart and html and or php..... however you are probably not a newbie on forums? Please try a search before posting as this topic has been resolved many times.

As a curtousy HERE IS A LINK to a topic of your interest.

Other than that I would suggest to look around in the files and see what changes you can make, but make sure you make a backup of your files first!

Mobie

Guest rhyan

Hey guys, I'm a newbie at this, i dont know how to change the design to the cart. can any one tell me how to do this? i really, really dont know what im doing here. i have  design alrighty that i want to use, a friend told me that Cube cart would work well with the design i created. is there any one that can please help me out with this?

thanks,

Ok you might be new to this cart and html and or php..... however you are probably not a newbie on forums? Please try a search before posting as this topic has been resolved many times.

As a curtousy HERE IS A LINK to a topic of your interest.

Other than that I would suggest to look around in the files and see what changes you can make, but make sure you make a backup of your files first!

Mobie

That's a tutorial for CC2. Since this is in the CC3 forum, I'm assuming that liquidrage is looking for help with CC3.

;)

That's a tutorial for CC2.  Since this is in the CC3 forum, I'm assuming that liquidrage is looking for help with CC3.

;)

*/*;) MY BAD :unsure:

Have to really look now where posts are coming from now with the release of cc3... :ph34r: