Unable to regitser License

Guest nizam

Guest nizam

Hi! Brooky

I had already installed the CC3 once which had a lot of bugs.I had then registered my license key.

Then I reinstalled again (fresh) and tried to register my license key.I get a message saying that it has already been used.

Will this be OK or do I have to reset something.

Thanks

Nizam

Hi! Brooky

I had already installed the CC3 once which had a lot of bugs.I had then registered my license key.

Then I reinstalled again (fresh) and tried to register my license key.I get a message saying that it has already been used.

Will this be OK or do I have to reset something.

Thanks

Nizam

me same prob.... (havent done a search yet ;) ) but only one install. Have manually installed on local machine in new directory under cc2.06.

Hi guys,

Looks like your not the only one!

I did excacly the same thing, installed it registered the key but thought i had a problem then reinstalled it from scratch including db and now cant use the same key. Im getting the same message as you!

Have you had any luck yet, does anyone know were does the admin panel get permision from when the key is inserted, if its getting a yes or no from a remote server at time of key registration then it may not be an install problem, because i re-ftped the whole site and re-installed the data base in other words completly fresh but it seems to know that ive used the key already, oh by the way, i am using the same url when registered and have checked to see if there is a mistake but all seems to check out in the key cp.!CONFUSED!

Regards Nick ;)

I'm fairly sure its a remote server which checks for the key's authenticity, and as such, stores the information that the key has been used. So, not sure what brooky can do about that... give him a chance though, im sure he's a little busy with all these bugs at the moment ;)