cc3 live

holiday again :wacko:

u deserve brooky have a good time and drink plenty not to much tho cos u gonna need a straight head for the party on the completion day in london i think we decided ;)

;) A party? :wacko:

Where and when? I'll come down, Liverpool to London isn't too far to drive I suppose, I should have my new car in a few days so it'll be good :D:D

Paul

ha ha i got the classic mark 2 golf gti fully loaded with a whole lot of modifications fantastic cars.

Tip : If u coming to the party would advise leaving car at home ;)

Cool what car are you getting. I love the new VW Golf GTI advert (Singing in the Rain).

I like that advert too Brooky ;)

Well, I was going to get an Audi A6 maybe the S6 but it would be in black with crome, but i'm not too sure now... I will get hammered on the insurance...

So when is this party???

Paul

Guest Ian MacMillan

ha ha i got the classic mark 2 golf gti fully loaded with a whole lot of modifications fantastic cars.

Tip : If u coming to the party would advise leaving car at home ;)

I love my '03 VW Passat! :D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest MrBigBargin

Hey, I got a buddy in Egypt... he's in Saudi Arabia right now but will be back home in Egypt in thenext week.. say hi to him for me hehe

Would have but I'm back now. Egypt was amazing but there were a few thing which I discovered I take for granted in the UK.

1. Flushing toilet paper down the lavatory

2. Clean Food that doesn't make you hideously ill.

3. Really nice affordable wine from around the world.

4. A massive selection of good beers.

5. How little time British time british people have for each other. (The Egyptians have a brilliant sense of humor and lovely slow relaxed way of life)

6. How peaceful sleep is in the UK. Morning prayer at 4am is very loud and untuneful! (But nice never-the-less)

Egypt rocks! :P Everyone should be legally obliged to go once in their life time!!