Two Errors exist (Email send & Orders)

Guest nizam

Guest nizam

Hi! Brooky

Thanks the new release is much much better. There was no hitch with the installation.

I ran through the admin and customers page seems to be ok.

However I have found 2 bugs (I could not login to the Bug section)

1)Once the Order is made by the customer it is ofcourse seen in the ORDER in Admin panel. When I click Delete the Order I get this error:-

MySQL Error Occured

1054: Unknown column 'cat_order_id' in 'where clause'

QUERY = DELETE from CubeCart_order_sum WHERE cat_order_id = '050406-082558-3261'

2)When a customer Clicks on Forgot Password and inputs Email he does not get the password nor does the Email come through. Even in the Mass email the customers are not receiving email and when an Order is placed by the customer the Admin nor the Customer receives an Email.

Here is the error message:-

Warning: mail(): SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The fifth parameter is disabled in SAFE MODE. in /home/httpd/vhosts/damanias.com/httpsdocs/ecart/classes/htmlMimeMail.php on line 669

I hope you will look into these errors.

Best of Luck

Nizam

• 4 weeks later...

for the Cart ID there's a typo in the SQL Query ...

To fix this navigate to /admin/orders and edit the index.php at line 48

change

$where = "cat_order_id = ".$db->mySQLSafe($_GET['delete']);

to

$where = "cart_order_id = ".$db->mySQLSafe($_GET['delete']);

Annette

Designed http://www.moondragondesigns.com/shop

Powered by CubeCart 3.0.0 Alpha-RGF

Guest gul

hello there..

am also getting same error...

" When a customer Clicks on Forgot Password and inputs Email he does not get the password nor does the Email come through. Even in the Mass email the customers are not receiving email and when an Order is placed by the customer the Admin nor the Customer receives an Email. "

waiting 4 reply..

all the best.

Guest robgo777

My email sending works great, check your sendmail program. And, are you using Mail() in general settings as your mailing method?

Rob

• 2 weeks later...

I have same problem with SAFE MODE. I try to install cubecart to another server where isn't SAFE MODE and mail() working. Have somebody an idea for solution on safe mode version PHP?

• 1 month later...

Hello all,

I had the same problem about not being able to send mail. I tried to reset my password as a test customer and the screen showed that a new password is being sent. I waited and waited but nothing. Finally I went to admin to check the store email address. I saw that during the upgrade .com was added again at the end of the address. It looked like this .com.com

Once I took out one of the .com endings all was fine. :ninja: