New Skin In The Works

Hey All

I decided to come back and give some moew help!!!

I am loving the new cubecart V3

But i am noticing alot of BUGS. (Ironing them out!)

I am working on a new template for cube cart

Let me know what you guys think

Remeber its still in the works!!! ;)

New Template

wildbill

Guest twisted

It's a fairly common template

I know, but its not exactly a "new" template, was my point.

Wildbill has incorporated it nicely into v3 tho.

i've never seen it used for a CC store though.

You have now. ;)

Guest rhyan

You better check it in mozilla.......looks very bad

Mobie

Funny.. I can't get mine to look right in IE.. it looks fine in Mozilla

;)

Hey

Accually I have about 500 really nice templates

Its just ironic that i choose that 1 to do first ;)

Thanks for the hint on the moz browser, ill make sure this time

I will still finish this template for the sole purpose of finishing what i started and to get a template up and running :P

Edit: Ok Now Look At It

I see it good in both bowsers

My Webpage

Bill :)

Guest peterwalker

nice template...Major allignment issues in IE AND Fox on a MAC tho!..nm, we mac users dont matter... ;) ... one little bit advice. u might want to think about changing the colors around a bit more, as the design IS very CLOSE to that other site, and u could potentially cop a bit of drama with copyright, considering its a shopping cart itself...anyway, keep up the nice work. I am looking forward to seeing some wicked stuff with cube3...isn't css the juice!

one little bit advice. u might want to think about changing the colors around a bit more, as the design IS very CLOSE to that other site, and u could potentially cop a bit of drama with copyright

these templates can be 'bought' for about $50 a pop however it is not exlusive, meaning everybody else can use the same template. You can also buy it exclusive, but you need to pay up a little bit more.......

Mobie

Hey

Like I said I bought a package deal and theres over 500 very nice templates

So I will be coming out with a lot of new skins

This one was just to see how easy i could do it. It only took me like 3 hours

I have a christmas edition in the works :)

--------------

1 thing thou before I have to search the forum or do some script searching

Is there any report of bug that when you add an item to your cart and then go see it, it shows empty?

let me know

wildbill ;)

Guest Ian MacMillan

1 thing thou before I have to search the forum or do some script searching

Is there any report of bug that when you add an item to your cart and then go see it, it shows empty?

let me know

Yes, it is in the bug listing.

• 2 weeks later...

It is very ironic that you chose that one to do first....

I don't think it is based on a template as such as the graphics were custom made!!!

Very much like my store ;)

M

• 6 months later...
Guest insidertravels

Edit: Ok Now Look At It

I see it good in both bowsers

My Webpage

Not sure if you care, but the link you've provided looks terrible in Safari (stuff is showing up on top of each other and some boxes are in really weird places), which is quite a standards-compliant browser - and I rarely have trouble viewing websites in it - my own strict XHTML/CSS designs (using positioned DIVS, not tables) always look exactly the way I expect - usually displaying the same in Safari as they do in Firefox (even though they're built on different engines). I usually only have to tweak code to get it to look right in Opera. Who knows about IE, though, I haven't touched it in years. You say "both browsers" as if those were the only two, when in reality there are many browsers (not just the most common ones like IE, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Mozilla, Netscape, etc.)

Just thought you might be interested to know that you're cutting out virtually the entire Mac user base, since nearly every Mac user now uses Safari either exclusively or at least some of the time.

Also, since your original post was like 6 months ago, you could already be working on this problem by now. But I just clicked on your link today, November 8, 2005, and it looks certifiably scary in Safari.

;)