Error on MySQL

Guest besimtari

Guest besimtari

After I add an option for a product, just for testing, I got this error

MySQL Error Occured

1054: Unknown column 'value' in 'field list'

QUERY = SELECT cubecartstoreCubeCart_options_bot.option_id, cubecartstoreCubeCart_options_bot.value_id, option_price, option_symbol, value cubecartstoreCubeCart_ion_name, assign_id FROM `cubecartstoreCubeCart_options_bot` INNER JOIN `cubecartstoreCubeCart_options_mid` ON cubecartstoreCubeCart_options_mid.value_id = cubecartstoreCubeCart_options_bot.value_id INNER JOIN `cubecartstoreCubeCart_options_top` ON cubecartstoreCubeCart_options_bot.option_id = cubecartstorecubecartstoreCubeCart_options_top.option_id WHERE assign_id = 84

I removed the option again but this error still showing.

Can some one help me on this.

Guest billmc

hi besimtari,

It looks like the new options fields were not added to the data base

check in phpMyAdmin. if not then you can add them manually

hth

billmc

Guest besimtari

Find line 236 in install.php.

Change line:

PRIMARY KEY  (`cat_id`,`cat_id`)

with this:

PRIMARY KEY  (`cat_id`)

Do you mean to instal the db again?

Guest mstgokcen

Just edit a local copy of install.php and upload that.

but after re-upload instal.php then site says you must delete the install directory

WARNING - Your store will not function until the install directory is deleted from the server.

but after re-upload instal.php then site says you must delete the install directory

WARNING - Your store will not function until the install directory is deleted from the server.

After uploading it, the idea is then to re-run the install script.

(i'm just taking jokers advice,i dont have my own answer to the original problem)

Guest mstgokcen

Change line:

with this:

PRIMARY KEY  (`cat_id`)

I changed the line in install.php and then re-install the cc3 but again when I add a product option and try to buy it gives error...

MySQL Error Occured

QUERY = SELECT CubeCart_options_bot.option_id, CubeCart_options_bot.value_id, option_price, option_symbol, value CubeCart_ion_name, assign_id FROM `CubeCart_options_bot` INNER JOIN `CubeCart_options_mid` ON CubeCart_options_mid.value_id = CubeCart_options_bot.value_id INNER JOIN `CubeCart_options_top` ON CubeCart_options_bot.option_id = CubeCart_options_top.option_id WHERE assign_id = 85

Guest besimtari

Change line:

with this:

PRIMARY KEY  (`cat_id`)

Hi Joker,

Thank you for your instraction, it works now.

I had a copy of the install.php file.

Guest besimtari

oooppsssss, again

MySQL Error Occured

QUERY = SELECT cubecartstoreCubeCart_options_bot.option_id, cubecartstoreCubeCart_options_bot.value_id, option_price, option_symbol, value cubecartstoreCubeCart_ion_name, assign_id FROM `cubecartstoreCubeCart_options_bot` INNER JOIN `cubecartstoreCubeCart_options_mid` ON cubecartstoreCubeCart_options_mid.value_id = cubecartstoreCubeCart_options_bot.value_id INNER JOIN `cubecartstoreCubeCart_options_top` ON cubecartstoreCubeCart_options_bot.option_id = cubecartstorecubecartstoreCubeCart_options_top.option_id WHERE assign_id = 84