Shops Reviewed

Please visit our website located at http://www.dark-web.co.uk. It's all about your rights when shopping online and finding the best and worst retaillers around. If you have recently been scammed list the culprit on our website, or if you like the service that you have recieved from an online or high street retailler tell your story on our forums. The main website has a link to our forums, however to go straight there visit http://darkweb.forumer.com. We are going to make a difference and blacklist all the scammers out there so that you know where and where not to shop. Now we also have a growing database of people you may need to contact if something goes wrong with your product/service.

Good Or Bad We Want Your Story ! Visit Us Today

PS- We are looking for 5 moderators to kick start our forums ! Just email [email protected] if you are interested !

I understand the reasoning behind a site like this, but I really do not agree with it. This is an easy way for your competitors to blacklist you and for company employees, friends, and family to plug your site. Unless you are going to be willing to do an in-depth investigation of every company that gets listed in the posts on your site, then I would not put much faith in any of the posts made, good or bad.

I understand the reasoning behind a site like this, but I really do not agree with it. This is an easy way for your competitors to blacklist you and for company employees, friends, and family to plug your site. Unless you are going to be willing to do an in-depth investigation of every company that gets listed in the posts on your site, then I would not put much faith in any of the posts made, good or bad.

I agree with booker's comments, and would like to add a few of my own...

As booker said, slander and competetor-bashing are inevidable (even seen a few cases of this on the CC forum), and as such, do you have any plans to check on any negative comments made?

Also, have you thought about the possibility of a lawsuit as a result of hosting a forum which aids slander? I know if one of my companies was slandered on there i wouldnt be too happy about it.

Just a few things to mill over...

(( Oh, plus, please dont post in multiple forums. ))

Edited by shop.lightspeed.net.au

• 3 weeks later...

Lose the popup when you enter. I would check spelling and capitalization such as "march OF....." If you're not careful about things like grammar and spelling people won't trust you to be careful about other things as well.