Two of everything

Hi all,

Under admin I have two of every month under the statistics tab. Each month is listed twice, with its corresponding number of hits and sales.

I had to reboot a few days ago, and this was the aftermath of the reboot. I hope I explained that good.

Help?

:D

Well, to add fuel to the fire, the statistics (even though theres 2 of everything) are no longer active either. Nothing, zippo, ziltch, nada.

Does that help anyone with ideas?

Bummed :P ,

Gina

Its hard to think exactly what caused this, it sounds like the stats table was repopulated twice.

To fix it, you will need to go into phpmyadmin, browse the store_stats table and remove the duplicate entries.

cant think why its not updating now, maybe you have a blank entry in there too which has confused it?

Sculptex,

Thank you sooo much! Here's what happened;

Somehow, after the last backup was reloaded from the server, it duplicated some statistics. I couldnt see the duplicates before (because Im basically phpmyadmin retarded). When I deleted the duplicates it caused all past statistical information to be erased (I have no clue why), which is fine because now everything is functioning normally again. I just have April of 05' information... no big deal.

Thanks again Sculptex! :sourcerer:

Gina