Template Design

Guest wotamix

Guest wotamix

Hi

I have downloaded this software as i have been looking to develop a ecommerce website. Although i would like it to look personal to this company to do this i presume that i will have to developa theme or skin as such. I currently know basic html and would like it to look like:

espacemaxi.jpg

sorry about the size also it is french although an english version would be produced

A few questions,

1. Is this possible to create using this ecommerce system

2. What skills would be needed to do this

3. can anyone help me?

also once produced i will both pay for removal of copyrights and donate towards cube cart

thanks

tristan gordon

Guest wotamix

hi

thanks for replying, i already know about html and that xhtml is a tidier version of it, i have limited skills in .css although probably enough to get me by with a helping hand from some tutorials although .php is where i will come across problems.

Does any one know where i can find a good tutorial for this?

tristan gordon

I think for about $75 US, you can get someone to do this for you. Look at the 3rd Party Vednor list...and those who conribute often here...They can all do mods.

whole part of making a websites learning the skillz it takes so you can doit better next time.

php isn't exactly hard g. By what everyone was saying CC3 should be easier to modify than CC2 which is what I use and which was quite a mission to style.

Good LuK!

Guest twisted

Does any one know where i can find a good tutorial for this?

How about the home of php itself?

http://www.php.net

They have ALL SORTS of documentation for php...what it is, what it does, an online manual, training seminars, etc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest peterwalker

I realise the tpoic was last posted to weeks ago, but if u are still having css dramas dude, why not 'cut some corners"?.... www.csscreator.com is one of quite a few online templating systems that create the code for u, based on your specs. Also, try searching for "listomatic", its a wicked resource for menu ideas.