Thumbnail Issue

Guest trendyhats

Guest trendyhats

Im in need of help. I had a mod installed in my store and now whenever a new product is created the thumbnail pic does not appear. It simply creates a small x. If you click on the x it takes you to the product with the actual pic. Anyone ever have this problem or can correct my problem?

This problem has occured before... turns out its a problem with the permission settings for each file, they werent CHMOD correctly... i dont recall a solution comming to light apart from manually CHMODing each file to 644. But there might've been a solution i cant remember, try a search.

I had this problem with an earlier install of my cart. In my case at least, it had nothing to do with permissions [they were all correct].

The problem was just as you describe, but the thumbnail would be generated fine once you viewed the category that new product was in...but would not show up until you did that.

Not very helpful I know, but i never did figure out why. :cry:

Weird...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest trendyhats

Yes Ive been told it has to do with the permissions need to be at 644. Does anyone know if there is a mod out there to do this. I add several products a day so doing it manually is a hassle