Switching websites

Ok, well i curently have my cubecart installed on my site, but I want to move it to another site with differnt hosting. can anyone explain step by step on how to go about moving all of my items, ect?

1. download ALL your files in your cubecart directory via FTP.

2. Backup and download your database

3. modify your includes/global.inc.php file with respect to the store directory and URL's to fit with the new host (URL probably wont be different, but the directory most likely will be. You will need to ask your host or look in your cPanel for information on what this should be). Also change the database connection username, password and database name to suit.

4. Re-upload all your files via FTP

5. Import your database

HTH

3. modify your includes/global.inc.php file with respect to the store directory and URL's to fit with the new host (URL probably wont be different, but the directory most likely will be. You will need to ask your host or look in your cPanel for information on what this should be). Also change the database connection username, password and database name to suit.

I don't see the includes, or global.inc.php files. Also, i change the username and such in the admin/config.php file correct?

Your obviously running v2 then, not v3. Please remember to post in the correct forum, as this is for v3 problems ;)

Yes, the only change is admin/config.inc.php instead of includes/global.inc.php