Changing Logo

I saw various posts on changing the logo in CubeCart. I am wondering if I am able to change the logo, but leave the copyright notice to CubeCart? The reason I am questioning is - once the user gets past the first initial page of the cart, how are you to tell they are still on my cart? The name does not carry on to additional pages. (I am editing thru web - installed cube cart with hosting package and editing thru mydomain/store/admin. I gather most of you are not doing this from the posts I have read. Thanks for any help!

:D

On a side note..... I have read the terms and am confused by the following statement: Not Allowed To....

"modify and/or remove any copyright notices or labels on the Software on each page and in the header/footer and output html of each source file. This includes "[powered by CubeCart]" in the browser title and "Powered by CubeCart ©brooky.com 2003" page footer. This may only be done if a license key has been purchased!"

:P

So, can I replace the logo with my own, but leave the "powered by cubecart" text when hovering over the logo and also leaving the text/link at the bottom?

Thanks!!

Juewlie

Guest thimk

RE: Juwlie

You know, after doing some more extensive searching.... I think I found my answer here: http://www.cubecart.com/site/faq/copyright.php

My IE and FF browsers show