Auto Currency Change on payment Section...

Guest gul

hello brooky,

am using CubeCart 3 and its very nice syste... :whistle:

i want to use indian currency (home currency) , and when customer select any online payment option , then system convert automaticaly indian carancy to USD $ curancy or automaticaly convert home currency to internetional currency , cose paypal or any other payment system is not accepct indian caranccy or home currancy..

thats why i just want to know .. is that possible ?? if yes then plzz tell me setp by step.. how to setup this type of setting.. and if its not possible then plzz add this type of ssystem in ur CubeCart FINAL VERSION , cose it is very usefull for everyone... because every country have there own currancy, soo user use there home currancy in ur cubecart system and when there customer select any peyment option then home currancy convert automaticly internatonal USD or UK or any spacific internatonal currancy....

i hope u understand what i want to explain...

plzzz remember this type of option.. i know this is a very small type of setting its not too importent... but its very usfull for every country user... i hope u read this and if u like my message then plzz add this type of seeting in ur final system..

plzz remamber...

and if other member know about this then plzzz post there comments .. am waiting for reply...

thanks 4 advance...

regard...

Guest nizam

Hi!

As far as I know this type of system for currency may not work till the PayPal guys add an option of Indian Rupees in Paypal.

If you are a Paypal member then may be you should ask the Paypal guys about the adding of Indian Currency to Paypal.

Thanks

well.. amd not talking about paypal add currancy.. am talking about .. " be4 select payment option , home curancy exchange or convert automaticaly on international currancy, whiche accepted by all payment getway.. :whistle:

Guest nizam

Hi!

I have already setup Indian Rupees as an option on my site.

Have a look at http://www.damanias.com/ecart/

Just have a look at the left you will find Indian Rupees.

All the prices have been converted automatically to Indian Rupees.

Then when you checkout at Paypal it then automatically converts it back to USD.

Is this what you mean!

If that is so Just go to Admin/Currency/ and add the Indian Rupee.

Thanks