Product / Category Image is not working..

Guest gul

hello..

am trying to add Product / Category Image , through admin section , file uploading is working perfectlly.. but i cant see image on cart system.. geting NO IMAGE AVAILABLE image showing ..

i have tryed lots of time , everytime uploading new image . but still cant showing on cart..

tellme what to do.. ??

thanks.

Guest nizam

Hi!

Just check your Site if your File has been actually uploaded.

If it has been uploaded then just check what is the file permission set.

The file permission has to be 644.

Chmod that image file to 644.

You should then see the image.

Thanks

:whistle: hello. i checked its alrady SITE CHMOD 644 ... and still cant getting images.

showing this image >>> thumb_nophoto.gif <<< this image is showing .

cant understand .. how to show image..

;)

i have checked .. every image which i have uploed, is listed. on shop/images/uploads/ . and every images is COMD 644..

but still not showing image...

showing this image >>> thumb_nophoto.gif <<< this image is showing on catagory and product image..

Guest ufa57

Check to see if the default url for Images uploaded, is the same url/pathway for your store's image folder. I'm having this same problem right now, and that's the issue. I need to change the default url for uploaded images. HTH

:unsure: but where i can find that PATH / URL LINK for store image ?? did u find ?? anyone know about this matter .. if yes then plzz help us...

waiting 4 reply..

the path to your image folder is dispalyed on the admin home page when u first log in and see the orders info u should see also a link to image folder check this pls.

1.are you able to see all other images?logo,boxes,tabs?

2.is it only on products or is it categories as well?

3.if its products wot happens if you add product then go into edit product and re upload image?

4.Wot mods have u installed?

Guest ufa57

the path to your image folder is dispalyed on the admin home page when u first log in and see the orders info u should see also a link to image folder check this pls.

1.are you able to see all other images?logo,boxes,tabs?

2.is it only on products or is it categories as well?

3.if its products wot happens if you add product then go into edit product and re upload image?

4.Wot mods have u installed?

This is where I've noticed the difference. The pathway for uploaded images suggests a location that doesn't exist and I'd like to know where I need to go to change it.

In admin when I log it it says that images are uploaded at http://www.mydomain.com/store/images. However, the path/url of my images folder is http://www.mydomain.com/public_html/store/images.

I'd like to know what file I need to go in to edit the info so it reflects the correct pathway.

Thnx.

hello there..

i cant see this type of info... " like image path url etc etc "

right now am log in on admin section and main page is open..

and the details is >>>

Welcome to the CubeCart Administration Control Panel

Last login by May 11 2005, 10:44 AM by Cart

Store Overview:

CubeCart Version: 3.0.0 Alpha-RGF   

PHP Version: 4.3.4 Number of Products: 3

MySQL Version: 4.0.22 Number of Customers: 4

Image upload folder size: 41.5 KB Number of Orders: 7 

Quick Search:

Order Number:   

Customer:   

Purchase CubeCart:

You appear to be running an unlicensed version of CubeCart. Please enter your license key below in order to remove copyright.

Purchase License Key

License Key:     

now tell me what to do...

waiting 4 reply

Guest ufa57

I wish I could help you there. I'm using CC version 2.0.6, so it looks like the admin entrance page layout is a bit different.

Along with my control panel on the left, this is what is shown:

Welcome!

Site Info:

PHP Version: 4.3.10

MySQL Version 4.0.22-standard

Image Upload File Size: 228.7KB

(http://www.mydomain.com/store/images)

Orders Info:

Total: 0

Completed: 0

Queued: 0

Incomplete: 0

Declined: 0

Search - Order No:

Check for updates here: CubeCart.com

The line highlighted in red is how I know what the uploaded image/pathway is and that it should be different.

Guest ufa57

am using CC3...

still geting problem..

waiting 4 exect solution...

I tinkered with this last night and finally got it to work...maybe not the most efficient way, but it does. This is what I had to do to get mine to work. I first upload the image file to the store's main image folder. (If you want it to be displayed as a category thumbnail image, make sure you have an image editor like Fireworks to create a smaller version of the actual size picture if the picture is large).

Then, go into your admin section and click on the category you'd like to edit. Make sure you select the option to upload new image...then browse for where you have your imagethumbnail stored, and select that image.

Click the edit category button and Voila!!! It should work for adding regular product images too.

Hope this helps you Gul.

**Sophie** :innocent:

hello

i did , login on admin section , browse category , upload new large image , then click edit button, and open load page and geting this message

Failed to update category.

waiting 4 exect solution...

hi brooky

i have uploaed Cube Cart 3 Beta, and still cant solve my problem.. problem is i can view uploed image on product / catagory..

------------------------------------------------------------

shop path:- http://khubsuraat.mybesthost.com/cartbeta/cart/cart/

Admin path :- http://khubsuraat.mybesthost.com/cartbeta/cart/cart/admin/

------------------------------------------------------------

plzz anyone can check , and try ad new product images..and solv my problem..

plzz check that link

waiting 4 reply...

thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest doolang

My problem with my images not showing was because i was using .gif images , i changed them to .jpg files and everyhting is sweet now. Hope this might helpe for some of you :-)