Recieving orders via email

Guest 2way

Guest 2way

Hi all, sorry if this is in the wrong section, but would someone mind telling me if its possible for people to fill in there order and it gets emailed to me? without them getting a form that asks for payment details ect?

Hope that makes sense

Thanks in advance,

Andrew

Go into gateways in admin section and turn off all payement gateways except mail order form.And thats it! the customer goes through checkout and gets hit with a mail order form this can be changed to say what ever you want so you could just make it a simple thank you screen, or leave it as an invoice.

Guest 2way

Thanks for the reply.

But the customer still gets a form that he/she can print out and mail to me (Which also says "accepts credit cards", which i dont. I dont want them to see this at all, just want them to fill in an order and it gets emailed to me.. I think thats what you described could you point me in the right direction as to how this is done please?

go to ur admin section, and select payment getway option.. and then ENABLE " print order form " and desable all other payment getway.. then save and logoff and then see .. i will work

thanks

all the best :unsure:

Guest sosenko

I am looking for the same solution!!! Help us please.

I don't think that the ideas posted so far would work... They do not provide a place for the customer to enter their CC info so that I would be able to process it in my office after I receive the email.

I think it was sxhosts who did our offline credit card processing mod. It emails you the encrypted credit card details so you can process offline. His store is under 3rd party services :cry: