Some Queries

Hello All

I have a few questions before i (finally!!) buy this gr8 s/w.

1. After adding a gateway (or example 'paypal') when i go to edit it; i do not see the info i added b4.

2. For user registration is it possible to make any 'domain email' valid.. coz most of my clients have their own domains.

Thanx All~

Hello

i have added no mods wht so ever.. i installed it as is..

by saying 'domain mail' i was bit vague.. i meant u can not register an account with some unknown domain like [email protected] etc.. it has to be something known like hotmail/yahoo etc..

thanx

Guest rickbradford

As far as I can tell, the domain name doesn't matter. I've registered plenty of test users with fake domains, in fact.

The only issue I remember hearing about is that some people have had difficulty if their e-mail addresses have hyphens in them. I believe there's a fix for this on the boards somewhere, though.

--Rb

hai

ah.. ur rite.. the email worked now :whistle:

anyway.. what about the 1st issue.. let me explain that more..

suppose i added a gateway (paypal)

now when i click paypal gateway link to EDIT it.. then i dont see the existing setting that i have made.

how to settle this...

thanx

Guest rickbradford

I'm sure someone will pop in with a solution soon!

You are using Version 3, right?

If I understand you correctly, when you add the gateway it looks like it was successful but then you find the gateway doesn't actually exist. I know there have been several threads about making changes in V. 2 Admin that don't work (I had a similar problem with adding products) but I'm not sure if the fixes would apply V.3.

--Rb

OK i am back again :D with a question...

how can i add tax to all products.. (Include tax in prices: option is set to YES) also i set the Tax Class.. but still when i go to checkout, in the place of Tax amount it shows 'n/a'.

Thanx!!

Under the tax settings within the CubeCart administration section, make sure that the correct region you can charge Tax to has been set, and that you are using this region in the checkout.

hello there

sorry, i did not understand that... does that mean i can charge TAX only for a single location.. i wish to charge TAX to all my clients irrespective of the location.

rite now country is set as usa and state is NY in admin panel .. now my location is CA, usa does that mean i dont get charged the TAX.

plz help me..

Thanx

As far as im aware, under US taxation law, you can only charge tax to customers from within your state... since im from Australia, please correct me if im wrong there.

I dont believe its possible to charge tax to everyone because of this.