Digital Download Setup

:unsure: I have been working with version: CubeCart 3.0.0 Alpha-2 for days trying to get it to work with PayPal IPN to sell and then return to a download page to be able to download MP3s.

I am up with PayPal for a developers account and it works fine, but when I make a purchase of an item that is suppose to be digital, it takes me through the motions to PayPal and charges me but when it comes back to the cart....it comes back to the URL of the cart site and says "Your download link has expired or is not valid" In the ad product section of the Admin it shows this:

HTTP Path: http://www.domain.com/downloads/download.exe

Server Root Path: /usr/local/vhosts/www.domain.com/downloads/download.exe (Recommended!)

but doesn't tell how to do the Server Root Path deal nor do I find a downloads directory or a download.exe file anywhere. So what do I put in that space and where do I upload my MP3s to for customers to download. Also, if a customer goofs up downloading their MP3s, how do I reset the download permission and give them another shot at their download and how do I control how long the download session will be available and how many times the file can be downloaded?

I am very new to the net and this is quite confusing....so if there is someone out there that has a little patience to work through this with me, it would be greatly appreciated. I really like the script and will have no problem paying for it if I can ever get it to work properly.

Codi